The airline Mont-Blanc Helicopters was founded in 1980 in Annemasse, Haute-Savoie, between Lake Geneva and the Mont-Blanc.
Thanks to the preservation of its family ownership, the company has been independent since 1980.
- Helicopter Transfer, Panoramic, Corporate & VIP flight from our +30 bases in Europe, Africa & Guyane
- Ski Transfert from all our Ski Altiport and HeliSurface (all our LOCATION) in France, Italy and Switzerland
- Aerial photo & video shooting, monitoring with ASO – Tour de France
- Air Ambulance (SAMU) from Créteil, Avignon, Marseille, Mulhouse, Nancy, Reims, Amiens, Laon Hospitals, Guyane
- Mountain rescue of injured skiers from Portes du Soleil & Grand Massif
- Fire Fighting from Corsica & Alpes Provence Cote d’Azur
- Part 145 approved MRO : Airbus, Turbomeca & Leonardo service center
- Fleet Management, Helicopters Sale & Leasing